“I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.”Groucho Marx
A while back TV Guide Magazine chronicled the Top TV Shows of all time . . .
- Seinfeld (NBC, July 5, 1989 – May 14, 1998)
- I Love Lucy (CBS, October 15, 1951 – May 6, 1957)
- The Honeymooners (CBS, October 1, 1955 – September 22, 1956)
- All in the Family (CBS, January 12, 1971 – April 8, 1979)
- The Sopranos (HBO, January 10, 1999 – June 10, 2007)
- 60 Minutes (CBS, September 24, 1968 – present)
- Late Show with David Letterman (CBS, August 30, 1993 – May 20, 2015)
- The Simpsons (Fox, December 17, 1989 – eternity)
- The Andy Griffith Show (CBS, October 3, 1960 – April 1, 1968)
- Saturday Night Live (NBC, October 11, 1975 – present)
Hard to put much stock in any such list that doesn’t include Hockey Night in Canada, Better Call Saul and Curb Your Enthusiasm, but there you go!
Speaking of lists, here is one that matters, It’s the LOA! Way from Look Out Above!
- Contribute: Commit, Connect, Create Value
- Write: Be Clear, Be Concise, be Correct
- Present: Master the Structure, Enhance with Graphics, Stand and Deliver
- Pitch: Prepare, Sell, Close
- Lead: Unify Your Team, Develop Their Skills, Achieve Team Goals
- Advocate: Understand the Game, Advocate for Yourself, Advocate for Others
- Transform: Become Confident, Dynamic, Heroic!
Master these skills and accelerate your contribution and career.
File under: Transform